28th Annual Psychotherapy and Faith Conference
07:45 AM - 03:30 PM
The Council on Recovery
303 Jackson Hill Street, Houston, Texas 77007
view on a map
- Jointly provided by Institute for Spirituality and Health, The Menninger Clinic, Baylor College of Medicine and The Council on Recovery
- $155 Professional Rate (clinicians and clergy)
- $75 Student Rate
- Menninger's John O'Neill, EdD, LCSW, LCDC, CAS is presenting on "The Importance of Examining Sexual Health".
- Six and one-quarter (6.25) contact/credit/clock hours will be offered to: physicians, psychologists, addictions professionals, social workers, licensed professional counselors and licensed marriage and family therapists.
- For additional information on speakers and to register, visit: http://bit.ly/2kclLAV.
- For assistance with registration and payment, contact Sara Moore, email@example.com or (713) 797-0600.
- For continuing education information, contact Michelle A. Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 275-5529.