Accessing Network Applications
Menninger faculty and staff can access the following network applications from this site:
Accessing Voice Mail Remotely
To reach your 8x8 voicemail from an external number:
- Dial your 10-digit Menninger number.
- When the call reaches voicemail, press the pound (#) key.
- Enter your voicemail passcode and press # again.
If you have difficulties, dial 713-275-5400, and an operator will be happy to assist you.
Accessing IT Help
For help with an information technology issue, email the IT HelpDesk.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Transparency of Coverage
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Self-service Password Reset Guide
Need help resetting your password? This guide can help.
To reach the executive on-call, dial 281-796-3834.
The on-call administrator should be called in the following circumstances, including but not limited to:
- Fire, flooding, and any situation which compromises the safety of the physical environment in an urgent manner.
- Law enforcement or firefighters on site.
- Significant patient self-harm, patient suicide or attempt.
- Patient elopement.
- Staff or patient major/serious injury; staff or patient sent to Emergency Department for treatment.
- Any event that would precipitate the use of an emergency code of any color.
- Show of support or seclusion/restraint.
- Service recovery with a referring professional.