Since our founding in 1925, Menninger has treated almost every mental illness and substance use issue there is.
have the experience, education and training to treat issues such as:
- Anxiety, including generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety
- Depression, including major depressive disorder, treatment-resistant depression, persistent depressive disorder and postpartum depression
- Bipolar disorder
- Suicidality, including suicidal thoughts and previous suicide attempts
- Trauma and posttraumatic stress disorder
- Personality disorders, including borderline personality disorders, narcissistic personality disorder, obsessive-compulsive personality disorder and emerging personality disorders
- Thought disorders like schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder and psychosis
- Addictions and substance use disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Developmental disorders
- Attention-deficit disorder (ADD) and attention-deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Relationship ruptures and family issues
- Eating disorders
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Grief and complicated grief
- Life transitions
Getting a definitive diagnosis is critical: It points you in the right direction for treatment and allows you to make wise use of your time and resources.
Call us today at 713-275-5400 and get started on the road to wellness. We will walk with you every step of the way.