The Menninger Clinic is proud to present the webinar Sleep, Insomnia and Nightmares for mental health professionals March 12 from noon to 1:30 pm Central Time.
Presented by Chester Wu, MD, director, Sleep Medicine Service, and Mary Rose, PsyD, DBSM, CBSM, a staff psychologist at Menninger and the president of the Southern Sleep Society, the webinar will help participants:
- Review the relationship between common psychiatric disorders and sleep disorders
- Explore the evaluation of sleep disorders
- Discuss practical management of patients with sleep disorders in a psychiatric setting
One (1.5) credit/contact/clock hours have been designated by The Menninger Clinic for the following disciplines:
- Social workers
- Licensed professional counselors
- Licensed marriage and family therapists
- Addictions professionals
The cost of the webinar is $30 for professionals and $15 for students.