Beset by a mental health condition? Challenged with relationships issues? Struggling to communicate effectively with your partner, children or parents? We can help.
At Menninger, we offer a range of outpatient services that can relieve your symptoms and improve your life.
Services for adults include:
- Individual, group, marital and family psychotherapy
- Medication management for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, ADD, ADHD and more
- Psychological and psychoeducational testing
- Substance abuse assessment, counseling and education
- Addiction (sexual, Internet, etc.) assessment, counseling and education
- Career coaching for transitions
Mental Health Concerns We Treat
One or more of these services is available, depending on your individual needs, to help with:
- Mood disorders (depression or bipolar disorder)
- Personality disorders, including narcissistic and borderline
- Suicidal thoughts
- Developmental disorders
- Attention, memory and other cognitive issues
- Alcohol and drug use
- Difficulties managing emotions
- Relationships and conflict
- Parenting and family issues
- Life transitions
- Difficulty performing to potential
- Career issues
- Learning issues
- Sleep concerns
uses evidence-based therapies, including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), cognitive behavioral therapy-insomnia (CBT-I) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT).
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Our intensive outpatient program is designed as a stepdown program for adults or adolescents who've been discharged from inpatient treatment and as an alternative to inpatient treatment if you're hesitant about pursuing that.
With our IOP, the goal is simple: to help clients lead an independent, healthy life, and if the client is an adolescent, to help him or her pursue a path that will make such a life possible.
The goal may be simple, but achieving it takes time, commitment and effort. That's why we involve the whole family in the treatment plan – customized to each client's needs – and why clients usually participate daily in the IOP, which is based at our Bellaire, Texas
, location, for 4-12 weeks.
IOP services include individual therapy, family therapy, parenting sessions, coaching, skills training for dialectical behavioral therapy, cognitive behavior therapy, group therapy, medication management, drug testing and psychological or psychoeducational testing.
Outpatient groups for adults are offered at our Bellaire location.
You’ll also find an outpatient pharmacy on our main campus. We are happy to offer this convenient service for outpatients who need medication management.
Schedule an Appointment
To get started, call 713-275-5400
, and we'll quickly get you an appointment so that you can get back on the road to good mental health. Day and evening appointments are available Monday through Friday.